We visualy communicate sustainable fashion and help sustainable fashion industry grow
1. What materials are included in your product? (please consider the main components of your product/garment only)
2. Please mention the part of your product that you consider is the most sustainable:
3. Is your product/garment carefully designed to last long?
4. Do you know if your customers recognise and appreciate this feature?
5. What is your main criteria to select your providers?
6. Do you include over 30% recycled contents in your product/garment?
7. Do you receive any certification about these materials from your provider?
8. Do you include synthetic materials derived from over 25% of renewable bio contents in your product/garment as an alterntative to non-renewable fossil-based synthetics?
9. Do you use processes resulting in a reduced use of chemicals and guaranteeing harmlessness to humans and the environment?
10. Do you use processes resulting in a reduction or absence of water consumption?
11. Can you identify the history of the material along its production chain from the origin to its transformation until the finished product?
12. Do you include biodegradable or compostable materials?
13. Do your product include tanning and or finishing processes with heavy metals?
14. Do you use textiles with vegetable tanning only?
15. Do you agree and trying to comply with the UN’s SD Goals?
What is The Vegan Sheep?
The Vegan Sheep - All digital, sustainability measurement system for fashion